Saturday, June 11, 2016

Memo to Scottie Hughes...

You are such a fraud. I always thought the tea party, which you allegedly are a part of, supported smaller government and the Constitution. Yet you defend and support a bigoted big government New York liberal.

???

I am 54 years old and a lifelong conservative, and until recently a lifelong Republican. I am hardly part of the Republican "establishment," whatever that is. I do not support RINO's like McCain, McConnell, Boehner, Peter King, Trump and yourself. I am a c-o-n-s-e-r-v-a-t-i-v-e. It shames me that I live in the same town as a hypocrite such as yourself. 


I find it tragic that you call Romney a loser, when people like you got Obama re-elected by not voting for Romney. Well guess what? You're going to find out what that feels like.

There is not a chance in hell that I will vote for that bigoted, lying, unscrupulous big government liberal conman Trump. And it's obvious a lot of other Republicans and ex-Republicans feel the same way.

So when I and millions of other conservatives takes election day off and Hillary gets elected, oh well. There's not a dime's worth of difference between them. They are both lying big government  liberals, and the country is screwed no matter who wins.

Democrats have been wrongfully calling Republicans racists for decades, and now you want to prove them right. Thanx for nothing, traitor...

No comments:

Post a Comment