Thursday, February 16, 2017

I don't understand the "immigrant strike"

I have been spending all day trying to figure out the so-called immigrant strike. When I first heard of it a couple days ago, I assumed illegal immigrants would not work today. But I found out this morning that ALL immigrants are supposed to strike today.

???

What the hell does that prove? Nothing. That's what it proves. Nothing.

A strike of illegal immigrants would demonstrate the problem. But instead, we have learned nothing.

President Trump is getting rid of illegal felons and gang-bangers. I wholeheartedly support this. But as a second generation American, I am angry with all of the line-jumpers who think our laws don't apply to them. My ancestors came here LEGALLY. My Grandfather came here from Denmark so he could join the U.S. Army and return to protect his defenseless homeland from Germany in World War I.

If I could, I would round up every last one of the illegals and kick them out. And put an alligator-filled moat next to the wall. But that would be impossible. But every time an illegal gets so much as a traffic stop, out they go. And no more illegals voting! Mayors and Governors who violate immigration laws should be arrested and thrown in the hole for awhile.

I know that sounds harsh, but that is how the swamp is drained. Liberals will continue to scream, cry and protest, but since they caused the problems in the first place, I don't care what they think.

That's my opinion...

No comments:

Post a Comment