Monday, November 7, 2016

My Little Medium Coke From Mickey-D's

My wife picked up some McDonald's the other night to bring home. My order included a medium Coke. Now I am quite familiar with medium Cokes from Mickey-D's, because every time I go there, I get a medium Coke. Why? Because their medium Cokes fit perfectly in the cup holders in my car.

So the Mrs. comes home and her fuse had obviously burned all the way down. What, I asked, was the problem? She then presented my Coke. It seemed rather tiny to be a medium Coke.

???

She then said that it looked really small to be a medium Coke. Well, yeah, I replied. It was clearly a small Coke. She continued that she told the kid that it is supposed to be a medium Coke, but this is what she was given. There were other issues with the order as well, so they started over. But she still wound up with the small Coke.

The sad thing is, that kid probably figures he is worth $15/hour...
My little Medium Coke.


No comments:

Post a Comment