Friday, December 23, 2016

Getting Impossible

More and more people are putting security cameras around their homes, including the front porch and door. Of course the problem with this is that it's becoming more difficult to steal packages from people's porches without being recorded on video. What is a package thief supposed to do?

I have tried putting a guard cat in front of my house, but all she does is go into the storm sewer and not come out for hours. Yeah, I could put a camera in front of my house, but that would be so common and practical. I really like using sound to do my work for me.

I think I will put motion sensors on the front of my house. Then, when motion is detected, the neighborhood will be blasted with 1,000 watts of 50 Cent with Crime Wave. Just to make sure the would-be thief gets the message, I will mix in some screams and gunshot sounds. I'll still have video/audio rolling, because watching it should be funny as hell.

You may ask, wouldn't it all go off when the package is delivered, or heaven forbid I get an actual guest, or the guard cat comes out of the storm sewer early? Yes, it will go off. But then again, my neighbor doesn't seem to give a crap whenever his car alarm goes off at all hours of the day and night.

This is going to be fun. My neighbors love me...








No comments:

Post a Comment