Sunday, August 7, 2016

Trump's Arrogance = Dem's Best Weapon

The problem with trying to support Donald Trump is, when the left attacks him, they are usually correct. Liberals do sometimes twist his words to suit their needs, such as claiming Trump said immigrants are criminals and rapists. (that's not what Trump said) But for the most part, they're right, and there is no way to defend him.

How in the world anyone can call this big-government liberal a conservative is beyond me.

Trump and Hillary both have shameful pasts. Clinton's may be worse, but neither one is sitting in the church choir. Since Hillary is a corrupt, hateful person who supports proven to be failed liberal policies, I want to vote for Trump. I really do. But he makes that damn near impossible to do. I don't want to vote for Trump because I like him, because I don't. I want to vote for Trump because Hillary is so corrupt she doesn't even know what the truth is anymore.

Hardly a day goes by without Trump shoving an entire shoe store down his throat. Then he'll usually double and triple-down on his ignorance. Case in point: The Khan family. Trump claimed he had to attack because Mr. Khan attacked him at the DNC.

???

No idiot, the Democrats baited you. They know the slightest provocation will push Trump into Stupid Mode. Then out pours diarrhea of the mouth. Then the Democrats (rightfully) attack him for his stupid comments, and on and on and on.

The left can pull Trump's strings like he's a puppet. Democrats can control what Trump says, and they know it. Say hello to President Clinton 2.0. Heaven help us.

Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. If Trump continues to allow himself to be baited by the left, he is a certain loser. As hard as this is to believe, Trump is more arrogant and is more of a narcissist than Barrack Obama. Didn't think that was possible.

If Trump doesn't change immediately, we are all doomed...

No comments:

Post a Comment